Monday, January 23, 2012

Zune vs Ipod

So I have a 4gb Zune so as you could imagine it doesn’t hold a ton of songs. I usually have to delete some every now and then.
The way that I decide to delete songs is while I’m working out. I’ll have it on shuffle and if I skip a certain song, then I know I don’t really like it and it should be deleted from my Zune.
To Ipod users, this sounds really stupid. But for people who do have Ipods, how often do you skip a song? Have you listened to every single song on your device in the past month? Chances are, Ipod users skip so many songs and couldn’t listen to all of the songs they have within even a year.
So why is it so cool to have an Ipod? I have a Zune to where all of the songs I like and listen to are on there. I skip maybe 1 or 2 songs when I’m on shuffle and if I drop it, it doesn’t even come close to breaking. In my opinion, I should be the one to brag.

No comments:

Post a Comment