Monday, May 14, 2012

Always Remember


Well this seems to be my last post. I’d like to say I had fun but I didn’t really have too much fun. After a while I kind of just wanted to get to the word requirement.

But here are some things to always remember:

1.       Be tolerant: Just because people don’t lead the same life you do doesn’t mean they don’t deserve the same amount of respect.

2.       Speak up: If something is wrong and you can do something about it, then do it.

3.       Love everyone: Everyone has something to give to this world and you’ll have a happier life if you find the gifts in everyone.

4.       Find the beauty in Earth: Nature is a wonderful thing and you need to make sure you get your butt outside and experience it in whatever way you can.

5.       Never stop dreaming: Always have a goal and always strive to reach it.

6.       Put your worries aside: Have fun in life! Don’t sit there and have all these worries; it’s such a waste of time.

Of course there are a million other inspirational things I could say for you to do but hopefully if you are a very uninspired person, these will at least get you started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment