Sunday, September 11, 2011

Boring First Post Ever

Hello fellow bloggers and blog readers. Most of my blogs are going to be talking about swimming and being on a swim team. I'm also going to touch on certain social-issues about as often, maybe less and talk about music here and there. Every now and then I will probably also throw in some things that annoy me in life.

Each of these subjects mean something to me. As far as swimming, I have been on the Kennedy swim team for 4 years (counting this year) and have been on varsity the past two years. I'm really dedicated and could talk about it for a lifetime.

The biggest social-issue I'm concerned with is gay rights. I was unsure whether to blog about this or not, but after reading one linked on Kennedy blogs, I just kind of realized it's an important topic. I myself, am gay, or lesbian to be 'socially' correct. Gay is just less awkward to say. I feel like I can really give people insight on how it really feels to be gay and what most homosexuals have to go through.

I am so passionate about music. I play guitar, bass guitar, drums, sing, and write my own lyrics to compose songs with. I make my own CD's combining all of that. I'm mostly into soft and modern rock but I'm beginning to become very interested in a blues rock kind of sound. It's got a lot of soul.

Then finally, annoyances. Who doesn't like to rant about what annoys them? I know I do.

Hopefully this blog will become interesting at some point. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment