Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Reason Why You Should Be Rear-Ended

I don't know if anyone else experiences this or experiences the anger I do when it happens, but this is one of my biggest pet peeves when I drive.

The curve/turn thing coming from Edgewood going onto Blairsferry seems tricky. Most of the time the light will be red and about half the time there are cars coming from the other direction. However, this does NOT mean you need to stop and wait. Seriously, it's a huge waste of not only my time, but yours too. But mostly mine apparently.

You have an entire lane to yourself! You don't need to worry about the other on coming traffic because if they want into your lane, then they will watch for you! If you need to get over into the left lane, you have plenty of time to do it. Just keep going in the right lane until there is an opening. Don't stop and wait until the coast is clear. Plus, there isn't even a yield sign in that turn so even the law is saying you don't need to watch for the oncoming traffic.

So seriously, please don't. It's incredibly annoying.

And sorry for how angry I sounded. Road rage likes to get the best of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment