Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dislike: Rude Customers

Here’s one huge annoyance that just drives me insane:
RUDE CUSTOMERS!
I’ve worked at a café and now I am working at Sears and let me tell you this: people are mean. I really don’t understand why people have to be so rude. They act like the person either making their food, or ringing them up at the cash register is so stupid. They talk to you in such a condescending way.
I understand if you’re having a bad day or whatever. But that doesn’t give you the excuse to ruin my day. It really hurts when people are rude to me at work because it just feels like such a personal attack. I honestly don’t understand what the need is to be so angry at whoever is providing you the service that you came for. I just try to do my job the best that I can and when I get people yelling at me it’s so upsetting.
So for those of you that are rude to people when you go into restaurants or store, please think before you act. Your actions mean a lot more than you think they might.
On the flip side, the people that come into my work and are extremely nice, make me very happy to be working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment