Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good Mood Music

Listed below is some of my favorite good mood music. It’s the kind of happy music that really puts you in a good mood.
Michele Buble – I Haven’t Met You Yet
This song is awesome because he’s just so optimistic about meeting his love. Even though he’s never met who he will fall in love with, he’s promising that person that he will be selfless and committing to them. It has a really upbeat harmony and the rhythm is great too. The chorus is probably the happiest part:
And I know that someday it’ll all turn out
You’ll make me work so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, that I’ll give so much more than I get
I just haven’t met you yet

Drake Bell – Makes Me Happy
Drake Bell got his start form Nickelodeon and has been musically talented during his entire career on there. Towards the ending of the seasons of “Drake and Josh” he wrote and performed the song “Makes Me Happy”. The title really speaks for itself. Throughout the entire song he’s describing how happy he feels to love this girl and exactly how it feels to him. It has a great beat and it’s hard not to sing along when you’re listening to it. The whole song revolves around this kind of idea:
You're everything I need, handed from above
I can't get enough of your love
Cause it makes me happy

Jonas Brothers – S.O.S
Now the previous two songs were about love and how nice it is to be in love. It’s really hard to be happy when things are going wrong in a relationship. However, the Jonas Brothers found a way to describe that in a fun “I don’t care anymore” kind of way. They talk about their relationship going downhill in a way that makes you kind of laugh and realize that it’s not worth it to have that kind of relationship. The song starts off with this:
Told you I made dinner plans
For you and me and no one else
That don't include your crazy friends
Well I'm done
With awkward situation's empty conversations
Mika – Lollipop
In general, Mika is just a really fun guy. He’s really funny in his music and it’s always so different from the mainstream that it’s refreshing to hear. It’s really easy to sing along with and learn the words quickly. Most of his music is easy to just dance to as well. It’s just music that makes you smile. This song talks about love too, but why you should watch out for it or avoid it. The starting of the song into the chorus goes like this:
I went walking with my momma one day
When she warned me what people say
Live your life until love is found
'Cause loves gonna get you down.
Take a look at the girl next door
She's a player and a downright bore
Jesus loves her but she wants more
Oh, bad girls get you down.

Sing it!
Sucking too hard on your lollipop
Oh, loves gonna get you down

No comments:

Post a Comment